Basic Policy on Information Security
Based on our longstanding Management Principle of "Technology & Kindness," T&K TOKA CO., LTD. constantly listens to users' needs, and strives to develop products that benefit users and provide more tailored services.
We consider the protection of information to be one of our corporate activities, and recognize that we have an important social responsibility to handle information appropriately and ensure that information is safely managed. To fulfil this social responsibility, we have established a structure through which directors and employees have a strong awareness of the importance of information security, and along with strictly complying with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations, we have formulated Information Security Management Guidelines to ensure that the information systems we interact with and information assets are protected from threats including negligence, accidents, natural and other disasters, and criminal acts. All officers and employees of the TOKA Group will continue to take actions to ensure that information is thoroughly protected.
- 1.We will appoint Information Security Officers and establish an Information Security Committee for the systematic and continuous implementation of measures related to information security.
- 2.We will formulate various appropriate policies and implement sufficient measures to prevent the inappropriate access, leakage, manipulation, loss, damage, or use of information assets.
- 3.We will conduct educational training for all officers and employees to ensure that they carry out their duties with a recognition of their important social responsibility to handle information assets appropriately.
- 4.We will conduct regular audits by internal and external auditors to evaluate objectively the reasonableness of our information security measures and strive for continuous improvement.
- 5.In the event a problem related to the security of information assets were to occur, we will quickly investigate the cause and make every effort to minimize the damage, and strive to prevent a reoccurrence.
T&K TOKA CO., LTD.